Angelica's profile picture
List curated by
Angelica Abreu
Create your own list
mexican food

mexican food


Angelica's profile picture

List curated by
Angelica Abreu

mexican food

mexican food

Angelica's places
1 Loved
14 wants to try
0 liked
0 disliked

Right Coast Taqueria

Right Coast Taqueria

Taco Place

Taco Place

516 Deer Park Avenue
New York, United States

516 Deer Park Avenue, New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place


Tacombi

Tacombi

Mexican Restaurant

Mexican Restaurant

25 Lafayette Ave (Ashland Pl)
New York, United States

25 Lafayette Ave (Ashland Pl), New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place


Gran Eléctrica

Gran Eléctrica

Mexican Restaurant

Mexican Restaurant

5 Front St (at Old Fulton St)
New York, United States

5 Front St (at Old Fulton St), New YorkUnited States

Angelica loves this place

Angelica loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Think I found a new favorite. Gran Electrica must have known that I'm a sucker for secret gardens, mango margaritas, and if there's a fish taco on the menu - I'm ordering it. #eeeeeats #onthetable

Other grabbr said: Think I found a new favorite. Gran Electrica must have known that I'm a sucker for secret gardens, mango margaritas, and if there's a fish taco on the menu - I'm ordering it. #eeeeeats #onthetable


Jajaja Plantas Mexicana

Jajaja Plantas Mexicana

General

General

162 E Broadway, New York, NY 10002, USA
New York, United States

162 E Broadway, New York, NY 10002, USA, New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
@jajajamexicana is a contemporary Mexican spot with a colorful, all-vegan menu with locations in the Lower East Side, West Village and Williamsburg!! Featured is the Dinosaur Kale Bowl (mango, avocado, red quinoa, smoked coconut shards, scallion, jalapeño chia-cilantro dressing). Swipe ⬅️ for the Pineapple y Mezcal😋

Other grabbr said: @jajajamexicana is a contemporary Mexican spot with a colorful, all-vegan menu with locations in the Lower East Side, West Village and Williamsburg!! Featured is the Dinosaur Kale Bowl (mango, avocado, red quinoa, smoked coconut shards, scallion, jalapeño chia-cilantro dressing). Swipe ⬅️ for the Pineapple y Mezcal😋


Otto's Tacos

Otto's Tacos

Mexican Restaurant

Mexican Restaurant

141 2nd Ave (at E 9th St)
New York, United States

141 2nd Ave (at E 9th St), New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Because the shrimp & guacamole taco from @ottostacos deserves to be eaten. Also, Tuesday. #EEEEEATS #InfatuationSummer 📷: @nobread DL our free app, link in bio👆, read the full review and find lots of restaurants to satisfy your taco cravings.

Other grabbr said: Because the shrimp & guacamole taco from @ottostacos deserves to be eaten. Also, Tuesday. #EEEEEATS #InfatuationSummer 📷: @nobread DL our free app, link in bio👆, read the full review and find lots of restaurants to satisfy your taco cravings.


Goa Taco

Goa Taco

Taco Place

Taco Place

79 Delancey St (btwn Allen St & Orchard St)
New York, United States

79 Delancey St (btwn Allen St & Orchard St), New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place


Cosme

Cosme

Mexican Restaurant

Mexican Restaurant

35 E 21st St (btwn Broadway & Park Ave S)
New York, United States

35 E 21st St (btwn Broadway & Park Ave S), New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Daniela Soto-Innes is a Mexican-born chef and the youngest chef named World's Best Female Chef who is making waves in the culinary landscape with this snazzy Mexican fine dining spot in NYC!

Other grabbr said: Daniela Soto-Innes is a Mexican-born chef and the youngest chef named World's Best Female Chef who is making waves in the culinary landscape with this snazzy Mexican fine dining spot in NYC!


ABC Cocina

ABC Cocina

Mexican Restaurant

Mexican Restaurant

38 E 19th St (btwn Park Ave S & Broadway)
New York, United States

38 E 19th St (btwn Park Ave S & Broadway), New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
#saturdaynight #melhorcompanhia 😘

Other grabbr said: #saturdaynight #melhorcompanhia 😘


Vandal

Vandal

Tapas Restaurant

Tapas Restaurant

199 Bowery
New York, United States

199 Bowery, New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Friday night NYC style #vandalnyc#fridaynightnyc#nyc#UrbanNYfe#bunnywabbit#art#streetart

Other grabbr said: Friday night NYC style #vandalnyc#fridaynightnyc#nyc#UrbanNYfe#bunnywabbit#art#streetart


Toloache

Toloache

Mexican Restaurant

Mexican Restaurant

251 W 50th St (at 8th Ave)
New York, United States

251 W 50th St (at 8th Ave), New YorkUnited States

Angelica wants to try this place

Angelica wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Getting down on #tacotuesday with braised #brisket #tacos with horseradish crema and avocado

Other grabbr said: Getting down on #tacotuesday with braised #brisket #tacos with horseradish crema and avocado

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.