londonjem's profile picture
List curated by
londonjem
Create your own list
Dubai's Delicious Desserts

Dubai's Delicious Desserts


londonjem's profile picture

List curated by
londonjem

Dubai's Delicious Desserts

Dubai's Delicious Desserts

londonjem's places
14 Loved
1 wants to try
2 liked
0 disliked

Ella's Creamery

Ella's Creamery

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

ella's creamery dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

ella's creamery dubai, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place

londonjem said:
Just started doing little pigs!

londonjem said: Just started doing little pigs!


Ella's

Ella's

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

Dubai Parks
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai Parks, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place


Dum Dum Donutterie

Dum Dum Donutterie

Cafe

Cafe

Jumeriah Beach Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Jumeriah Beach Road, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem likes this place

londonjem likes this place

londonjem said:
They make cookie cups! Need I say any more

londonjem said: They make cookie cups! Need I say any more


Doctor Cuisine

Doctor Cuisine

Cafe

Cafe

Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place


Sweet Salvation

Sweet Salvation

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

City Walk, Al Wasl Rd. Building L12-06, Unit 8-01, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

City Walk, Al Wasl Rd. Building L12-06, Unit 8-01, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Send Ice cream not help. ๐Ÿฆ Let's admit it, cooler weather here in Dubai is still Ice cream weather. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #BlessyourMouth @sweetsalvation . . . . . #vsco #yum #grammerworld #mydubai #icecream #foodstagram #feedfeed #macarons #bookstagram #corbieeats #coffee #food #flatlay #photography #unicorn #flashesofdelight #artph #doitforthegram #worldphotographyday #killeverygram #beautifulcuisines #peoplescreatives #fall #artPH #mydubai #selfie

Other grabbr said: Send Ice cream not help. ๐Ÿฆ Let's admit it, cooler weather here in Dubai is still Ice cream weather. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #BlessyourMouth @sweetsalvation . . . . . #vsco #yum #grammerworld #mydubai #icecream #foodstagram #feedfeed #macarons #bookstagram #corbieeats #coffee #food #flatlay #photography #unicorn #flashesofdelight #artph #doitforthegram #worldphotographyday #killeverygram #beautifulcuisines #peoplescreatives #fall #artPH #mydubai #selfie


La Terrasse Cafe

La Terrasse Cafe

Cafe

Cafe

56 Dar Wasl (Al Wasl Rd)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

56 Dar Wasl (Al Wasl Rd), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place

londonjem said:
This venue boasts a unique menu of delicious desserts and drinks, coupled with its fabulous garden theme decor.

londonjem said: This venue boasts a unique menu of delicious desserts and drinks, coupled with its fabulous garden theme decor.


The Candy Bar

The Candy Bar

Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop

Dar Wasl
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dar Wasl, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place

londonjem said:
The newly opened Candy Bar offers a huge selection of sweet treats, with a lunch/brunch menu due to launch. Its neutralย colour theming, subtle hints of pastel and stunning floral ceiling, work together incredibly well to create a modern and chic aesthetic. For more info, you can read about it here: https://londonjemblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/new-pretty-little-floral-cafe-the-candy-bar/

londonjem said: The newly opened Candy Bar offers a huge selection of sweet treats, with a lunch/brunch menu due to launch. Its neutralย colour theming, subtle hints of pastel and stunning floral ceiling, work together incredibly well to create a modern and chic aesthetic. For more info, you can read about it here: https://londonjemblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/new-pretty-little-floral-cafe-the-candy-bar/


Culinary Boutique

Culinary Boutique

French Restaurant

French Restaurant

Villa 56 (Jumeirah Road)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Villa 56 (Jumeirah Road), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place

Other grabbr said:
โ€. . โค๏ธ ู„ูƒ ู‚ู„ุจูŠ ุงู„ู„ูŠ ู…ุงุณูƒู† ููŠ ุญุดุงู‡ ุงุซู†ูŠู† ุŒโ€ ูŠุง ูˆุงุญุฏู ู…ุบู†ูŠ ู†ูุณูŠ ูˆู‘ ู…ู‚ู†ุนู‡ุง .. . . 24.12.17

Other grabbr said: โ€. . โค๏ธ ู„ูƒ ู‚ู„ุจูŠ ุงู„ู„ูŠ ู…ุงุณูƒู† ููŠ ุญุดุงู‡ ุงุซู†ูŠู† ุŒโ€ ูŠุง ูˆุงุญุฏู ู…ุบู†ูŠ ู†ูุณูŠ ูˆู‘ ู…ู‚ู†ุนู‡ุง .. . . 24.12.17


Coco Ville

Coco Ville

Cafe

Cafe

Jumeirah 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Jumeirah 1, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place

londonjem said:
The Signature Cocopod is definitely one to try out and the decor here is stunning

londonjem said: The Signature Cocopod is definitely one to try out and the decor here is stunning


Maison De Juliette

Maison De Juliette

Cafe

Cafe

Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

londonjem loves this place

londonjem loves this place

londonjem said:
Food was incredible and the place is so cute! Service from front of house and waitress was insanely slow and not great, but when the chefs realised they came out to apologise and whipped us up such a fancy desert to apologise, so overall it was great!! The chefs were in fact the BEST hosts and so so lovely. Just a shame our waitress completely forgot to return to take our order, even after she seated us 25 mins before

londonjem said: Food was incredible and the place is so cute! Service from front of house and waitress was insanely slow and not great, but when the chefs realised they came out to apologise and whipped us up such a fancy desert to apologise, so overall it was great!! The chefs were in fact the BEST hosts and so so lovely. Just a shame our waitress completely forgot to return to take our order, even after she seated us 25 mins before

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.