Sexy's profile picture
List curated by
Sexy Pizza
Create your own list
Sexy NYC Pizza

Sexy NYC Pizza


Sexy's profile picture

List curated by
Sexy Pizza

Sexy NYC Pizza

Sexy NYC Pizza

Sexy's places
9 Loved
0 wants to try
0 liked
0 disliked

Roberta's Pizza

Roberta's Pizza

Pizza Place

Pizza Place

261 Moore St (at Bogart St)
New York, United States

261 Moore St (at Bogart St), New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place

Other grabbr said:
I was not

Other grabbr said: I was not


Di Fara Pizza

Di Fara Pizza

Pizza Place

Pizza Place

1424 Avenue J (at E 15th St)
New York, United States

1424 Avenue J (at E 15th St), New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place

Other grabbr said:
A $5 slice is not something that we are particularly comfortable with, but for @difarapizzanyc, we’ll make an exception. #EEEEEATS

Other grabbr said: A $5 slice is not something that we are particularly comfortable with, but for @difarapizzanyc, we’ll make an exception. #EEEEEATS


Uncle Tony's Pizza

Uncle Tony's Pizza

Pizza Place

Pizza Place

1596 Amsterdam Ave (btwn W 139th & 138th St)
New York, United States

1596 Amsterdam Ave (btwn W 139th & 138th St), New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place


Speedy Romeo LES

Speedy Romeo LES

Italian Restaurant

Italian Restaurant

63 Clinton St
New York, United States

63 Clinton St, New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Truffle Shuffle πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•πŸ’ƒπŸ» Credit: @nycfoodcoma #newforkcity

Other grabbr said: Truffle Shuffle πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•πŸ’ƒπŸ» Credit: @nycfoodcoma #newforkcity


Juliana's Pizza

Juliana's Pizza

Pizza Place

Pizza Place

19 Old Fulton St
New York, United States

19 Old Fulton St, New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place

Other grabbr said:
all about the thin crust! name your fave topping πŸ‘‡πŸ½ mine is just cheese. πŸ˜‹ ..... #nyc #newyork #ilovenyc #pizza #margherita #brooklyn #πŸ•

Other grabbr said: all about the thin crust! name your fave topping πŸ‘‡πŸ½ mine is just cheese. πŸ˜‹ ..... #nyc #newyork #ilovenyc #pizza #margherita #brooklyn #πŸ•


Lucali

Lucali

Pizza Place

Pizza Place

575 Henry St (btwn Carroll St & 1st Pl)
New York, United States

575 Henry St (btwn Carroll St & 1st Pl), New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place

Other grabbr said:
πŸ“: @lucali_bk πŸ†: #1 on @infatuation_NYC’s list of The Best Pizza In NYC πŸ’¬: β€œThis pizza is absolutely perfect on its own, and it’s the best one we’ve had in New York. And if you don’t think it’s worth waiting several hours for, then we don’t have anything in common.”

Other grabbr said: πŸ“: @lucali_bk πŸ†: #1 on @infatuation_NYC’s list of The Best Pizza In NYC πŸ’¬: β€œThis pizza is absolutely perfect on its own, and it’s the best one we’ve had in New York. And if you don’t think it’s worth waiting several hours for, then we don’t have anything in common.”


Prince Street Pizza

Prince Street Pizza

Pizza Place

Pizza Place

27 Prince St (btwn Mott & Elizabeth St)
New York, United States

27 Prince St (btwn Mott & Elizabeth St), New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place

Other grabbr said:
super good get the pepperoni slice

Other grabbr said: super good get the pepperoni slice


Rubirosa Ristorante

Rubirosa Ristorante

Pizza Place

Pizza Place

235 Mulberry St (btwn Prince & Spring St)
New York, United States

235 Mulberry St (btwn Prince & Spring St), New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli β€”> Ricotta Ravioli with butter and parmigiano πŸ€ͺ Credit: @eatingthroughnyc #newforkcity

Other grabbr said: Ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli β€”> Ricotta Ravioli with butter and parmigiano πŸ€ͺ Credit: @eatingthroughnyc #newforkcity


Joe's Pizza

Joe's Pizza

Pizza Place

Pizza Place

7 Carmine St (at 6th Ave)
New York, United States

7 Carmine St (at 6th Ave), New YorkUnited States

Sexy loves this place

Sexy loves this place

Other grabbr said:
BEST PIZZA IN NYC! And super cheap!

Other grabbr said: BEST PIZZA IN NYC! And super cheap!

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.