Amber's profile picture
List curated by
Amber Davies
Create your own list
Dubai's Restaurant Week Locations

Dubai's Restaurant Week Locations


Amber's profile picture

List curated by
Amber Davies

Dubai's Restaurant Week Locations

Dubai's Restaurant Week Locations

Amber's places
15 Loved
0 wants to try
0 liked
0 disliked

Bread Street Kitchen & Bar

Bread Street Kitchen & Bar

English Restaurant

English Restaurant

Atlantis The Palm, Dubai Cresent Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Atlantis The Palm, Dubai Cresent Road, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Bucket list ticked off! Always wanted to visit one of the famous @gordanramsey restaurant! #hellkitchen #numberonefan #gordanramsay

Other grabbr said: Bucket list ticked off! Always wanted to visit one of the famous @gordanramsey restaurant! #hellkitchen #numberonefan #gordanramsay


Asia Asia

Asia Asia

Japanese Restaurant

Japanese Restaurant

Pier 7 (Dubai Marina)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Pier 7 (Dubai Marina), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Views and decorations are absolutely gorgeous!๐Ÿ˜

Other grabbr said: Views and decorations are absolutely gorgeous!๐Ÿ˜


Simply Italian

Simply Italian

Italian Restaurant

Italian Restaurant

United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place


Pai Thai

Pai Thai

Thai Restaurant

Thai Restaurant

Al Qasr Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah (Al Sufouh Road)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Al Qasr Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah (Al Sufouh Road), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place

Amber Davies said:
Valentineโ€™s Day Set Menu: Dhs 1,000 (per couple with four course meal and two glasses of bubbly). Also live performances from dancers and musicians.

Amber Davies said: Valentineโ€™s Day Set Menu: Dhs 1,000 (per couple with four course meal and two glasses of bubbly). Also live performances from dancers and musicians.


Folly by Nick and Scott

Folly by Nick and Scott

English Restaurant

English Restaurant

Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place

Other grabbr said:
This restaurant in Dubai is serving these fun Prosecco Popsicles - Must be Grabbd ๐Ÿธ

Other grabbr said: This restaurant in Dubai is serving these fun Prosecco Popsicles - Must be Grabbd ๐Ÿธ


Scape Restaurant and Bar

Scape Restaurant and Bar

Lounge

Lounge

United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place

Other grabbr said:
โ€- โ€. โ€. โ€ุฑุณู€ุงู„ุฉ ุชูู€ุงุฆูู„๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒฟุŒ โ€ูƒูŠู ุชูŠุฃุณ ูˆุณู…ุงุก ุฑุจู‘ูŠ ุฑุญุจู‡ ูˆุงู„ูƒูˆู†ู โ€ุฃูˆุณุน ู…ู† ู…ุณุงูุงุช ุงู„ู†ู‘ุธู€ุฑ โค๏ธ

Other grabbr said: โ€- โ€. โ€. โ€ุฑุณู€ุงู„ุฉ ุชูู€ุงุฆูู„๐Ÿ“จ๐ŸŒฟุŒ โ€ูƒูŠู ุชูŠุฃุณ ูˆุณู…ุงุก ุฑุจู‘ูŠ ุฑุญุจู‡ ูˆุงู„ูƒูˆู†ู โ€ุฃูˆุณุน ู…ู† ู…ุณุงูุงุช ุงู„ู†ู‘ุธู€ุฑ โค๏ธ


RockFish

RockFish

Restaurant

Restaurant

United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place


Villa Beach (ฺคูŠู„ุง ุจูŠุชุด)

Villa Beach (ฺคูŠู„ุง ุจูŠุชุด)

Mediterranean Restaurant

Mediterranean Restaurant

Jumeirah Beach Hotel (Beachside location overlooking Burj Al Arab)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Jumeirah Beach Hotel (Beachside location overlooking Burj Al Arab), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Amazing view! Chill out music...

Other grabbr said: Amazing view! Chill out music...


Jean-Georges Dubai

Jean-Georges Dubai

New American Restaurant

New American Restaurant

Jumeirah Beach Rd
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Jumeirah Beach Rd, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Ending the weekend of a high with sorbet and chocolate pud courtesy of @jgdubai #mydubai #pudding #dessert #jeangeorge #fourseasons #foodie #foodporn #foodphotography #instafood #cheatday #instadiary #weekend #saturdays

Other grabbr said: Ending the weekend of a high with sorbet and chocolate pud courtesy of @jgdubai #mydubai #pudding #dessert #jeangeorge #fourseasons #foodie #foodporn #foodphotography #instafood #cheatday #instadiary #weekend #saturdays


Toro + Ko

Toro + Ko

Spanish Restaurant

Spanish Restaurant

The Square
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

The Square, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Amber loves this place

Amber loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Barcelona style tapas restaurant by James Beard comes to Dubai ๐Ÿ˜ - Have you Grabbd it yet?

Other grabbr said: Barcelona style tapas restaurant by James Beard comes to Dubai ๐Ÿ˜ - Have you Grabbd it yet?

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.