Francine's profile picture
List curated by
Francine Roettger
Create your own list
Best Atmosphere in New York

Best Atmosphere in New York


Francine's profile picture

List curated by
Francine Roettger

Best Atmosphere in New York

Best Atmosphere in New York

Francine's places
18 Loved
80 wants to try
1 liked
0 disliked

Woops!

Woops!

Dessert Shop

Dessert Shop

548 Driggs Ave (btwn N 8th St and N 7th St)
New York, United States

548 Driggs Ave (btwn N 8th St and N 7th St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Tęsknie za moimi Jagodkami 😔💕 @chocolateconfusion @karolina_anastazja #macarons #coffee #thebaleshop

Other grabbr said: Tęsknie za moimi Jagodkami 😔💕 @chocolateconfusion @karolina_anastazja #macarons #coffee #thebaleshop


Bakeri

Bakeri

Bakery

Bakery

105 Freeman St (btwn Franklin & Manhattan Ave)
New York, United States

105 Freeman St (btwn Franklin & Manhattan Ave), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
desserts and pastries here are SO yummy!

Other grabbr said: desserts and pastries here are SO yummy!


Loosie Rouge

Loosie Rouge

Cocktail Bar

Cocktail Bar

91 S 6th St (btwn Berry St & Bedford Ave)
New York, United States

91 S 6th St (btwn Berry St & Bedford Ave), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Very cozy and graceful ambiance, I love the deem light and they set it perfectly. They have a minimalist menu but the food is worth try everything, they come in small portions. Been there a few times and always surprise me.

Other grabbr said: Very cozy and graceful ambiance, I love the deem light and they set it perfectly. They have a minimalist menu but the food is worth try everything, they come in small portions. Been there a few times and always surprise me.


Serendipity 3

Serendipity 3

Dessert Shop

Dessert Shop

225 E 60th St (btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)
New York, United States

225 E 60th St (btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave), New YorkUnited States

Francine loves this place

Francine loves this place

Francine Roettger said:
Yummy frozen hot chocolate

Francine Roettger said: Yummy frozen hot chocolate


remi flowers and coffee

remi flowers and coffee

Cafe

Cafe

906 2nd Ave (Btw 48 and 49)
New York, United States

906 2nd Ave (Btw 48 and 49), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Girls

Other grabbr said: Girls


Le Bilboquet

Le Bilboquet

French Restaurant

French Restaurant

20 E 60th St (between Madison Ave & Park Ave)
New York, United States

20 E 60th St (between Madison Ave & Park Ave), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
This is embarrassing but also a great description of tonight as a whole #outofplace

Other grabbr said: This is embarrassing but also a great description of tonight as a whole #outofplace


The Blue Box Cafe

The Blue Box Cafe

Cafe

Cafe

727 5th Ave Fl 4
New York, United States

727 5th Ave Fl 4, New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
#weout @katiekonjevod

Other grabbr said: #weout @katiekonjevod


Pause Cafe

Pause Cafe

Juice Bar

Juice Bar

3 Clinton St (btwn E Houston & Stanton St)
New York, United States

3 Clinton St (btwn E Houston & Stanton St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
The “Very Berry” açaí bowl topped with granola, banana, strawberry, blueberry, goji berries and honey is just perfect 🍓🍌🍴 #newforkcity

Other grabbr said: The “Very Berry” açaí bowl topped with granola, banana, strawberry, blueberry, goji berries and honey is just perfect 🍓🍌🍴 #newforkcity


Ladybird

Ladybird

General

General

111 E 7th St
New York, United States

111 E 7th St, New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Planning a trip to NYC soon.

Other grabbr said: Planning a trip to NYC soon.


Beauty & Essex

Beauty & Essex

Speakeasy

Speakeasy

146 Essex St (btwn Stanton & Rivington St)
New York, United States

146 Essex St (btwn Stanton & Rivington St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
WHAT: BEAUTY & ESSEX. "Has an innovative design that starts in the restaurant's entrance, a well­-curated modern day pawn shop replete with a saxophone, boom­box, quirky artifacts, vintage treasures and an eclectic array of "one ­off" pieces of jewelry. Continuing past the pawn shop, guests encounter a grand, circular staircase wrapped around a two ­story custom chandelier, but only the adventurous will discover all that Beauty & Essex has to offer. With four distinct dining rooms (one private), two bars, a lounge and a women's bathroom complete with a salon including a luxurious sofa, and antique perfume bottles. The cuisine, much like the design, is intended to set a new course. Chef Chris Santos was one of the pioneers of the small, share plate dining trend that has swept the nation, and with the Beauty & Essex menu, he once again has created waves on the food scene. Be sure and make

Other grabbr said: WHAT: BEAUTY & ESSEX. "Has an innovative design that starts in the restaurant's entrance, a well­-curated modern day pawn shop replete with a saxophone, boom­box, quirky artifacts, vintage treasures and an eclectic array of "one ­off" pieces of jewelry. Continuing past the pawn shop, guests encounter a grand, circular staircase wrapped around a two ­story custom chandelier, but only the adventurous will discover all that Beauty & Essex has to offer. With four distinct dining rooms (one private), two bars, a lounge and a women's bathroom complete with a salon including a luxurious sofa, and antique perfume bottles. The cuisine, much like the design, is intended to set a new course. Chef Chris Santos was one of the pioneers of the small, share plate dining trend that has swept the nation, and with the Beauty & Essex menu, he once again has created waves on the food scene. Be sure and make

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.