Francine's profile picture
List curated by
Francine Roettger
Create your own list
Brunch in New York

Brunch in New York


Francine's profile picture

List curated by
Francine Roettger

Brunch in New York

Brunch in New York

Francine's places
5 Loved
20 wants to try
0 liked
0 disliked

The Bagel Store

The Bagel Store

Bagel Shop

Bagel Shop

349 Bedford Ave (at S 4th St)
New York, United States

349 Bedford Ave (at S 4th St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place


The Blue Box Cafe

The Blue Box Cafe

Cafe

Cafe

727 5th Ave Fl 4
New York, United States

727 5th Ave Fl 4, New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
#weout @katiekonjevod

Other grabbr said: #weout @katiekonjevod


The Flying Cock

The Flying Cock

Pub

Pub

497 3rd Ave (btwn E 33rd & E 34th St)
New York, United States

497 3rd Ave (btwn E 33rd & E 34th St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
POUR. SOME. SYRUP. ON. MEEEE. 🥞 Credit: @pigout_nyc #newforkcity

Other grabbr said: POUR. SOME. SYRUP. ON. MEEEE. 🥞 Credit: @pigout_nyc #newforkcity


Beauty & Essex

Beauty & Essex

Speakeasy

Speakeasy

146 Essex St (btwn Stanton & Rivington St)
New York, United States

146 Essex St (btwn Stanton & Rivington St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
WHAT: BEAUTY & ESSEX. "Has an innovative design that starts in the restaurant's entrance, a well­-curated modern day pawn shop replete with a saxophone, boom­box, quirky artifacts, vintage treasures and an eclectic array of "one ­off" pieces of jewelry. Continuing past the pawn shop, guests encounter a grand, circular staircase wrapped around a two ­story custom chandelier, but only the adventurous will discover all that Beauty & Essex has to offer. With four distinct dining rooms (one private), two bars, a lounge and a women's bathroom complete with a salon including a luxurious sofa, and antique perfume bottles. The cuisine, much like the design, is intended to set a new course. Chef Chris Santos was one of the pioneers of the small, share plate dining trend that has swept the nation, and with the Beauty & Essex menu, he once again has created waves on the food scene. Be sure and make

Other grabbr said: WHAT: BEAUTY & ESSEX. "Has an innovative design that starts in the restaurant's entrance, a well­-curated modern day pawn shop replete with a saxophone, boom­box, quirky artifacts, vintage treasures and an eclectic array of "one ­off" pieces of jewelry. Continuing past the pawn shop, guests encounter a grand, circular staircase wrapped around a two ­story custom chandelier, but only the adventurous will discover all that Beauty & Essex has to offer. With four distinct dining rooms (one private), two bars, a lounge and a women's bathroom complete with a salon including a luxurious sofa, and antique perfume bottles. The cuisine, much like the design, is intended to set a new course. Chef Chris Santos was one of the pioneers of the small, share plate dining trend that has swept the nation, and with the Beauty & Essex menu, he once again has created waves on the food scene. Be sure and make


Butler Bakeshop

Butler Bakeshop

Cafe

Cafe

40 Water St (at Dock St)
New York, United States

40 Water St (at Dock St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place


Café Henrie

Café Henrie

Cafe

Cafe

116 Forsyth St (btwn Broome & Delancey)
New York, United States

116 Forsyth St (btwn Broome & Delancey), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
CLOSED

Other grabbr said: CLOSED


Bar Primi

Bar Primi

Italian Restaurant

Italian Restaurant

325 Bowery (at E 2nd St)
New York, United States

325 Bowery (at E 2nd St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Although the rice balls were tasty, the appetizers were super small & very much over priced. The drinks were not very good either.

Other grabbr said: Although the rice balls were tasty, the appetizers were super small & very much over priced. The drinks were not very good either.


The Butcher's Daughter

The Butcher's Daughter

Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurant

Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurant

19 Kenmare St (at Elizabeth St)
New York, United States

19 Kenmare St (at Elizabeth St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
🌎Foodbywarsaw on tour / USA/ New York / 📍 @thebutchersdaughter_official / avocado toast 🥑 (10$) & sandwich 🥪 (12$) / To jest bardzo instagramowe miejsce! ❤️ Oblegane zarówno przez turystów, jak i miejscowych. Miejsce na śniadania ale też na brunch czy kolację. Mają już 4 lokalizacje, cała kuchnia opiera się na warzywach (nazwa może nas zmylić). Wszystko z ekologicznych farm. Menu jest sezonowe😊 Bardzo polecamy! ❤️ / #foodbywarsaw #warsaw #warsawfood #foodbywarsawusa #foodbywarsawnyc #thebutchersdaughter #nycfoodies #newyorkcityfood #nycity #manhattanfood #avocadotoasts #cappuccinolover #bestfoodnyc #nycbestfood #nyclifestyle #manhattanlifestyle #williamsburgfood

Other grabbr said: 🌎Foodbywarsaw on tour / USA/ New York / 📍 @thebutchersdaughter_official / avocado toast 🥑 (10$) & sandwich 🥪 (12$) / To jest bardzo instagramowe miejsce! ❤️ Oblegane zarówno przez turystów, jak i miejscowych. Miejsce na śniadania ale też na brunch czy kolację. Mają już 4 lokalizacje, cała kuchnia opiera się na warzywach (nazwa może nas zmylić). Wszystko z ekologicznych farm. Menu jest sezonowe😊 Bardzo polecamy! ❤️ / #foodbywarsaw #warsaw #warsawfood #foodbywarsawusa #foodbywarsawnyc #thebutchersdaughter #nycfoodies #newyorkcityfood #nycity #manhattanfood #avocadotoasts #cappuccinolover #bestfoodnyc #nycbestfood #nyclifestyle #manhattanlifestyle #williamsburgfood


Eataly

Eataly

Gourmet Shop

Gourmet Shop

200 5th Ave (at W 23rd St)
New York, United States

200 5th Ave (at W 23rd St), New YorkUnited States

Francine loves this place

Francine loves this place

Francine Roettger said:
Must go if you’re in NYC!

Francine Roettger said: Must go if you’re in NYC!


Egg Shop

Egg Shop

Breakfast Spot

Breakfast Spot

151 Elizabeth St (btwn Broome & Kenmare St)
New York, United States

151 Elizabeth St (btwn Broome & Kenmare St), New YorkUnited States

Francine wants to try this place

Francine wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Sometimes, you want a fancy brunch - but you’re probably not always looking to spend an outrageous amount of money on eggs. 17 Places To Get An Affordable Brunch In NYC, over on @infatuation_nyc. #EEEEEATS 📸: @stuffbeneats

Other grabbr said: Sometimes, you want a fancy brunch - but you’re probably not always looking to spend an outrageous amount of money on eggs. 17 Places To Get An Affordable Brunch In NYC, over on @infatuation_nyc. #EEEEEATS 📸: @stuffbeneats

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.