Shammi's profile picture
List curated by
Shammi Arora
Create your own list
Beach bars in Dubai

Beach bars in Dubai


Shammi's profile picture

List curated by
Shammi Arora

Beach bars in Dubai

Beach bars in Dubai

Shammi's places
2 Loved
6 wants to try
4 liked
0 disliked

Nasimi Beach

Nasimi Beach

Restaurant

Restaurant

Atlantis The Palm (Crescent Road, Palm Island)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Atlantis The Palm (Crescent Road, Palm Island), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi likes this place

Shammi likes this place


Zero Gravity (زيرو غراڤيتي)

Zero Gravity (زيرو غراڤيتي)

Lounge

Lounge

Skydive Dubai سكاي دايڤ دبي (Safouh Road شارع الصفوح)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Skydive Dubai سكاي دايڤ دبي (Safouh Road شارع الصفوح), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi wants to try this place

Shammi wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Amazing! #lively #bottomlessbrunch #beachlife

Other grabbr said: Amazing! #lively #bottomlessbrunch #beachlife


Fish Beach Taverna

Fish Beach Taverna

Fish & Chips Shop

Fish & Chips Shop

Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi loves this place

Shammi loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Greek vibes @fishdubai 🐟#fishdubai#taverna#greekfood#seafood#greek#greece#dubai#dxb#uae#dubaifood#dubaifoodie#dubailife#dubairestaurants#dubaiblogger#dubaidiaries#foodstagram#topcitybites#mydubai#beachside#beachlife#travel#holidays#vacation#travelgram#instatravel#instadubai#dubaigram

Other grabbr said: Greek vibes @fishdubai 🐟#fishdubai#taverna#greekfood#seafood#greek#greece#dubai#dxb#uae#dubaifood#dubaifoodie#dubailife#dubairestaurants#dubaiblogger#dubaidiaries#foodstagram#topcitybites#mydubai#beachside#beachlife#travel#holidays#vacation#travelgram#instatravel#instadubai#dubaigram


Bussola

Bussola

Italian Restaurant

Italian Restaurant

The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi (Al Sufouh Rd)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi (Al Sufouh Rd), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi likes this place

Shammi likes this place

Other grabbr said:
One of the very best places in Dubai when the weather is good

Other grabbr said: One of the very best places in Dubai when the weather is good


The Tap House

The Tap House

Beach Bar

Beach Bar

Club Vista Mare, Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Club Vista Mare, Dubai, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi wants to try this place

Shammi wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Burger & Beer // Man's best friend ⭐️ @taphousedubai . . . . . . . . . #instagood #instafood #foodie #foodgasm #foodporn #foodgram #nomnomnom #dubaieats #dubaifoodie #dubaiblogger #mydubai #burgers #burgerporn #taphouse #clubvistamare #manfood #cheatday

Other grabbr said: Burger & Beer // Man's best friend ⭐️ @taphousedubai . . . . . . . . . #instagood #instafood #foodie #foodgasm #foodporn #foodgram #nomnomnom #dubaieats #dubaifoodie #dubaiblogger #mydubai #burgers #burgerporn #taphouse #clubvistamare #manfood #cheatday


Club Vista Mare

Club Vista Mare

Food Service

Food Service

United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi wants to try this place

Shammi wants to try this place


Jetty Lounge

Jetty Lounge

Cocktail Bar

Cocktail Bar

One & Only Royal Mirage (Al Sufouh Road)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

One & Only Royal Mirage (Al Sufouh Road), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi loves this place

Shammi loves this place

Other grabbr said:
this place has such good vibe and love the beach lounge ❤️

Other grabbr said: this place has such good vibe and love the beach lounge ❤️


El Chiringuito

El Chiringuito

Beach Bar

Beach Bar

Crescent Road,The Palm Jumeirah East
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Crescent Road,The Palm Jumeirah East, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi wants to try this place

Shammi wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
On my places to go... looks very nice

Other grabbr said: On my places to go... looks very nice


Shimmers

Shimmers

Restaurant

Restaurant

Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah (Al Sufouh)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah (Al Sufouh), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi likes this place

Shammi likes this place

Shammi Arora said:
The food was ok but the views and the ambience is great .. #vegefriendly 👌

Shammi Arora said: The food was ok but the views and the ambience is great .. #vegefriendly 👌


Beachcombers

Beachcombers

Bar

Bar

Jumeirah Beach Hotel (Jumeirah Beach Road)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Jumeirah Beach Hotel (Jumeirah Beach Road), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Shammi likes this place

Shammi likes this place

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.