Eva's profile picture
List curated by
Eva
Create your own list
Best for ice cream fix in Dubai 🍦

Best for ice cream fix in Dubai 🍦


Eva's profile picture

List curated by
Eva

Best for ice cream fix in Dubai 🍦

Best for ice cream fix in Dubai 🍦

Eva's places
1 Loved
6 wants to try
0 liked
0 disliked

scoopi

scoopi

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

Jumairh
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Jumairh, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Eva wants to try this place

Eva wants to try this place

Eva said:
Known for its famous ‘Black Diamond’ dessert that comes in at a cool (no pun intended) AED 2,999, Scoopi is well known across the UAE for being home to some of the world’s most interesting ingredients. With flavors rooted in the tastes of India, Japan, America, the Philippines, and more, Scoopi’s menu is both unique and inviting.

Eva said: Known for its famous ‘Black Diamond’ dessert that comes in at a cool (no pun intended) AED 2,999, Scoopi is well known across the UAE for being home to some of the world’s most interesting ingredients. With flavors rooted in the tastes of India, Japan, America, the Philippines, and more, Scoopi’s menu is both unique and inviting.


House of Pops

House of Pops

General

General

Vikas Building Contracting LLC Compound - Warehouse 7 35B Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vikas Building Contracting LLC Compound - Warehouse 7 35B Street, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Eva wants to try this place

Eva wants to try this place

Eva said:
These healthy vegan flavourful pops 😍

Eva said: These healthy vegan flavourful pops 😍


Grom

Grom

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

Box Park (433 Al Wasl Rd)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Box Park (433 Al Wasl Rd), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Eva loves this place

Eva loves this place

Eva said:
A luxurious gelato house with stores across Italy made Using only the finest ingredients from Italy is great place for your ice cream fix. With stores across Box Park, The Dubai Mall, and The H Hotel, is also accessible and you can also find their take away tubs in some super markets 😍🍦

Eva said: A luxurious gelato house with stores across Italy made Using only the finest ingredients from Italy is great place for your ice cream fix. With stores across Box Park, The Dubai Mall, and The H Hotel, is also accessible and you can also find their take away tubs in some super markets 😍🍦


Amorino

Amorino

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

City Walk (Al Safa road)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

City Walk (Al Safa road), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Eva wants to try this place

Eva wants to try this place

Eva said:
Rose shaped cones

Eva said: Rose shaped cones


i Scream

i Scream

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Eva wants to try this place

Eva wants to try this place

Eva said:
In pursuit of fun, friendship, passion, and joy, this homegrown ice cream parlor is more about creating memories with dessert than it is about simply making memorable desserts;

Eva said: In pursuit of fun, friendship, passion, and joy, this homegrown ice cream parlor is more about creating memories with dessert than it is about simply making memorable desserts;


Ice Cream Lab

Ice Cream Lab

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

The Dubai Mall
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

The Dubai Mall, DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Eva wants to try this place

Eva wants to try this place

Eva said:
“the freshest ice cream you’ll ever have,” dining at the Ice Cream Lab is as much a culinary experience as it is a visual one. With each creation made-to-order using a unique concoction of liquid nitrogen and the freshest ingredients,

Eva said: “the freshest ice cream you’ll ever have,” dining at the Ice Cream Lab is as much a culinary experience as it is a visual one. With each creation made-to-order using a unique concoction of liquid nitrogen and the freshest ingredients,


Amorino

Amorino

Ice Cream Shop

Ice Cream Shop

Design District (Ras Al Khor Road)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Design District (Ras Al Khor Road), DubaiUnited Arab Emirates

Eva wants to try this place

Eva wants to try this place

Eva said:
As photographic as it is delicious, the ice cream here is served in cones, cups, and even macrons. Not to mention, atop crepes, waffles, and sundaes. Perhaps most important is the ability to combine as many flavors as you would like,

Eva said: As photographic as it is delicious, the ice cream here is served in cones, cups, and even macrons. Not to mention, atop crepes, waffles, and sundaes. Perhaps most important is the ability to combine as many flavors as you would like,

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.