May's profile picture
List curated by
May Grace
Create your own list
Things to do London

Things to do London


May's profile picture

List curated by
May Grace

Things to do London

Things to do London

May's places
0 Loved
6 wants to try
0 liked
1 disliked

Saatchi Gallery

Saatchi Gallery

Art Gallery

Art Gallery

Duke of York Sq (King's Rd)
London, United Kingdom

Duke of York Sq (King's Rd), LondonUnited Kingdom

May disliked this place

May disliked this place

Other grabbr said:
Great Tutankhamen exhibition on! #ancientegypt #kingtut #history #sightstosee

Other grabbr said: Great Tutankhamen exhibition on! #ancientegypt #kingtut #history #sightstosee


Wild At Heart

Wild At Heart

Flower Shop

Flower Shop

30a Pimlico Rd.
London, United Kingdom

30a Pimlico Rd., LondonUnited Kingdom

May wants to try this place

May wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Wild at ❤️ #smarksthespots #londondays ——————————————• #londongram #thelondonlifeinc #thisislondon #londonlove #toplondonphoto #LondonLocal #london_only #prettylittlelondon #architecturedesign #londonthroughmycam #londoncityworld #london_enthusiast #mydarlinglondon #londonstreets #londonlive #herestothecreatives #londonmoment #londontravel #prettycitylondon #wheninlondon #visitlondon #storefrontcollective #wildatheart #london_enthusiast #londonbylondoners #londondiaries #londoninbloom #pimlico

Other grabbr said: Wild at ❤️ #smarksthespots #londondays ——————————————• #londongram #thelondonlifeinc #thisislondon #londonlove #toplondonphoto #LondonLocal #london_only #prettylittlelondon #architecturedesign #londonthroughmycam #londoncityworld #london_enthusiast #mydarlinglondon #londonstreets #londonlive #herestothecreatives #londonmoment #londontravel #prettycitylondon #wheninlondon #visitlondon #storefrontcollective #wildatheart #london_enthusiast #londonbylondoners #londondiaries #londoninbloom #pimlico


Annabel's

Annabel's

Lounge

Lounge

44 Berkeley Sq
London, United Kingdom

44 Berkeley Sq, LondonUnited Kingdom

May wants to try this place

May wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Love to photograph their displays every season!

Other grabbr said: Love to photograph their displays every season!


Lights of Soho

Lights of Soho

Art Gallery

Art Gallery

35 Brewer St
London, United Kingdom

35 Brewer St, LondonUnited Kingdom

May wants to try this place

May wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Place has been shut down :(

Other grabbr said: Place has been shut down :(


Maddox Gallery

Maddox Gallery

Art Gallery

Art Gallery

9 Maddox St
London, United Kingdom

9 Maddox St, LondonUnited Kingdom

May wants to try this place

May wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
White Christmas decorations this year! (Photo by IG @drikainlondon)

Other grabbr said: White Christmas decorations this year! (Photo by IG @drikainlondon)


Madhatter's Tea Party

Madhatter's Tea Party

Tea Room

Tea Room

50 Berners St. (btwn Mortimer St. & Eastcastle St.)
London, United Kingdom

50 Berners St. (btwn Mortimer St. & Eastcastle St.), LondonUnited Kingdom

May wants to try this place

May wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea at Sanderson Hotel is offering a special cocktail with a selection of themed sweet and savoury treats for just £40. 

Other grabbr said: Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea at Sanderson Hotel is offering a special cocktail with a selection of themed sweet and savoury treats for just £40. 


Barbican Conservatory

Barbican Conservatory

Botanical Garden

Botanical Garden

Barbican Centre
London, United Kingdom

Barbican Centre, LondonUnited Kingdom

May wants to try this place

May wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
This verdant paradise began opening seven days a week from last summer for the first time ever, and will be welcoming guests again from May 17 – so there’s no excuse not to visit! (Photo by IG @nwlondonvibe)

Other grabbr said: This verdant paradise began opening seven days a week from last summer for the first time ever, and will be welcoming guests again from May 17 – so there’s no excuse not to visit! (Photo by IG @nwlondonvibe)

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.