Arielle's profile picture
List curated by
Arielle Barr
Create your own list
New York: Rooftops and Clubs

New York: Rooftops and Clubs


Arielle's profile picture

List curated by
Arielle Barr

New York: Rooftops and Clubs

New York: Rooftops and Clubs

Arielle's places
11 Loved
13 wants to try
5 liked
0 disliked

Lavo

Lavo

Nightclub

Nightclub

39 E 58th St (btwn Park & Madison Ave)
New York, United States

39 E 58th St (btwn Park & Madison Ave), New YorkUnited States

Arielle loves this place

Arielle loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Hand cut mafaldini pasta with blue crab and tarragon lemon bread crumbs 🦀 Credit: @chefmarcmarrone #newforkcity

Other grabbr said: Hand cut mafaldini pasta with blue crab and tarragon lemon bread crumbs 🦀 Credit: @chefmarcmarrone #newforkcity


Pod 39 Rooftop Bar

Pod 39 Rooftop Bar

Cocktail Bar

Cocktail Bar

145 E 39th St (btw Lexington & 3rd Ave)
New York, United States

145 E 39th St (btw Lexington & 3rd Ave), New YorkUnited States

Arielle loves this place

Arielle loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Hey NYC, I'm a fan

Other grabbr said: Hey NYC, I'm a fan


Pod 39 Hotel

Pod 39 Hotel

Hotel

Hotel

145 E 39th St (btw Lexington & 3rd Ave)
New York, United States

145 E 39th St (btw Lexington & 3rd Ave), New YorkUnited States

Arielle loves this place

Arielle loves this place


Beauty & Essex

Beauty & Essex

Speakeasy

Speakeasy

146 Essex St (btwn Stanton & Rivington St)
New York, United States

146 Essex St (btwn Stanton & Rivington St), New YorkUnited States

Arielle likes this place

Arielle likes this place

Other grabbr said:
WHAT: BEAUTY & ESSEX. "Has an innovative design that starts in the restaurant's entrance, a well­-curated modern day pawn shop replete with a saxophone, boom­box, quirky artifacts, vintage treasures and an eclectic array of "one ­off" pieces of jewelry. Continuing past the pawn shop, guests encounter a grand, circular staircase wrapped around a two ­story custom chandelier, but only the adventurous will discover all that Beauty & Essex has to offer. With four distinct dining rooms (one private), two bars, a lounge and a women's bathroom complete with a salon including a luxurious sofa, and antique perfume bottles. The cuisine, much like the design, is intended to set a new course. Chef Chris Santos was one of the pioneers of the small, share plate dining trend that has swept the nation, and with the Beauty & Essex menu, he once again has created waves on the food scene. Be sure and make

Other grabbr said: WHAT: BEAUTY & ESSEX. "Has an innovative design that starts in the restaurant's entrance, a well­-curated modern day pawn shop replete with a saxophone, boom­box, quirky artifacts, vintage treasures and an eclectic array of "one ­off" pieces of jewelry. Continuing past the pawn shop, guests encounter a grand, circular staircase wrapped around a two ­story custom chandelier, but only the adventurous will discover all that Beauty & Essex has to offer. With four distinct dining rooms (one private), two bars, a lounge and a women's bathroom complete with a salon including a luxurious sofa, and antique perfume bottles. The cuisine, much like the design, is intended to set a new course. Chef Chris Santos was one of the pioneers of the small, share plate dining trend that has swept the nation, and with the Beauty & Essex menu, he once again has created waves on the food scene. Be sure and make


Rolf's German Restaurant

Rolf's German Restaurant

German Restaurant

German Restaurant

281 3rd Ave (at 22nd)
New York, United States

281 3rd Ave (at 22nd), New YorkUnited States

Arielle wants to try this place

Arielle wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
A fun little restaurant. Expensive but it's a bucket list essential for a real nyc Christmas!

Other grabbr said: A fun little restaurant. Expensive but it's a bucket list essential for a real nyc Christmas!


The Stanton Social

The Stanton Social

Lounge

Lounge

99 Stanton St (btwn Orchard & Ludlow St)
New York, United States

99 Stanton St (btwn Orchard & Ludlow St), New YorkUnited States

Arielle likes this place

Arielle likes this place

Other grabbr said:
Birthday Dinner 💕 #tapas #mygirls #thankful #nyc #missyougirls #cheers

Other grabbr said: Birthday Dinner 💕 #tapas #mygirls #thankful #nyc #missyougirls #cheers


Mr. Purple

Mr. Purple

Hotel Bar

Hotel Bar

180 Orchard St (btwn Houston & Stanton St)
New York, United States

180 Orchard St (btwn Houston & Stanton St), New YorkUnited States

Arielle loves this place

Arielle loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Wintry rooftop ski lodge is returning this season! There will be seasonal cocktails and tasty meal offerings.

Other grabbr said: Wintry rooftop ski lodge is returning this season! There will be seasonal cocktails and tasty meal offerings.


SixtyFive

SixtyFive

Lounge

Lounge

30 Rockefeller Plz (49th Street)
New York, United States

30 Rockefeller Plz (49th Street), New YorkUnited States

Arielle wants to try this place

Arielle wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Best views ever. Quite affordable for how luxurious it is.

Other grabbr said: Best views ever. Quite affordable for how luxurious it is.


Rainbow Room

Rainbow Room

American Restaurant

American Restaurant

30 Rockefeller Plz (49th Street)
New York, United States

30 Rockefeller Plz (49th Street), New YorkUnited States

Arielle wants to try this place

Arielle wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
This iconic restaurant is offering a pre-fixe Easter dinner for four to six people. A la carte options are available, as well.

Other grabbr said: This iconic restaurant is offering a pre-fixe Easter dinner for four to six people. A la carte options are available, as well.


Beetle House

Beetle House

Bar

Bar

308 E 6th St (2nd Venue)
New York, United States

308 E 6th St (2nd Venue), New YorkUnited States

Arielle wants to try this place

Arielle wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
I want tooo go there sooo bad

Other grabbr said: I want tooo go there sooo bad

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.