Mariana's profile picture
List curated by
Mariana Martins
Create your own list
New York Christmas Tour 2020

New York Christmas Tour 2020


Mariana's profile picture

List curated by
Mariana Martins

New York Christmas Tour 2020

New York Christmas Tour 2020

Mariana's places
4 Loved
8 wants to try
0 liked
0 disliked

Lumino City

Lumino City

Other Event

Other Event

New York, NY 10035
New Jersey, United States

New York, NY 10035, New JerseyUnited States

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana Martins said:
Such a winter dream spot in New York! Happen this is gonna happen in 2020!✨✨✨ (Photo by LuminoCity Festival)

Mariana Martins said: Such a winter dream spot in New York! Happen this is gonna happen in 2020!✨✨✨ (Photo by LuminoCity Festival)


Hoxton Hotel

Hoxton Hotel

Hotel

Hotel

97 Wythe Ave
New York, United States

97 Wythe Ave, New YorkUnited States

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana Martins said:
Amazing heated rooftop for a winter cocktail!❄️🍸 (Photo by IG @yeswilliamsburg)

Mariana Martins said: Amazing heated rooftop for a winter cocktail!❄️🍸 (Photo by IG @yeswilliamsburg)


The Plaza Hotel

The Plaza Hotel

Hotel

Hotel

768 5th Ave (at Central Park S)
New York, United States

768 5th Ave (at Central Park S), New YorkUnited States

Mariana loves this place

Mariana loves this place

Mariana Martins said:
Christmas decorations outside Plaza Hotel! (Photo by IG @blossomandbabe_nyc)

Mariana Martins said: Christmas decorations outside Plaza Hotel! (Photo by IG @blossomandbabe_nyc)


Cartier

Cartier

General

General

653 5th Ave (at E 52nd St.)
New York, United States

653 5th Ave (at E 52nd St.), New YorkUnited States

Mariana loves this place

Mariana loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Feeling Christmassy on 5th Ave 🎄 #christmasinthecity #Christmas #december #nyc #nowyjork

Other grabbr said: Feeling Christmassy on 5th Ave 🎄 #christmasinthecity #Christmas #december #nyc #nowyjork


Saks Fifth Avenue

Saks Fifth Avenue

Department Store

Department Store

611 5th Ave (btwn E 49th & E 50th St)
New York, United States

611 5th Ave (btwn E 49th & E 50th St), New YorkUnited States

Mariana loves this place

Mariana loves this place

Other grabbr said:
WHAT:  The Saks Fifth Avenue light show and windows are up with a brand new Frozen 2 theme. . 📷:@sincerelymaureen . WHO:  @saks . WHERE: 611 5th Ave. . WHEN:  Thru January 2, 2020.  5pm to 11pm, every 10 minutes after dark. . FEED INSPIRATION:  #sakslightshow #saks #saksfifthave #saksholiday . . . . #FOMOfeed #NYC #NewYorkCity #rockefellercenter #saksfifthavenue #fomofeedholiday

Other grabbr said: WHAT:  The Saks Fifth Avenue light show and windows are up with a brand new Frozen 2 theme. . 📷:@sincerelymaureen . WHO:  @saks . WHERE: 611 5th Ave. . WHEN:  Thru January 2, 2020.  5pm to 11pm, every 10 minutes after dark. . FEED INSPIRATION:  #sakslightshow #saks #saksfifthave #saksholiday . . . . #FOMOfeed #NYC #NewYorkCity #rockefellercenter #saksfifthavenue #fomofeedholiday


Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center

Plaza

Plaza

Rockefeller Plaza (btwn 50th & 51st St)
New York, United States

Rockefeller Plaza (btwn 50th & 51st St), New YorkUnited States

Mariana loves this place

Mariana loves this place

Mariana Martins said:
This brilliantly lit tree is a long-standing American tradition dating all the way back to when construction workers were building Rockefeller Center.

Mariana Martins said: This brilliantly lit tree is a long-standing American tradition dating all the way back to when construction workers were building Rockefeller Center.


FAO Schwarz

FAO Schwarz

Toy / Game Store

Toy / Game Store

30 Rockefeller Plz (W. 49th St)
New York, United States

30 Rockefeller Plz (W. 49th St), New YorkUnited States

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana Martins said:
This holiday season, there’s an overnight experience listing on Airbnb for a sleepover in this iconic toy store! But they also have online experiences if you’re not in NY or can’t make it...

Mariana Martins said: This holiday season, there’s an overnight experience listing on Airbnb for a sleepover in this iconic toy store! But they also have online experiences if you’re not in NY or can’t make it...


Dyker Heights Christmas Lights

Dyker Heights Christmas Lights

General Entertainment

General Entertainment

Brooklyn, NY 11228
New York, United States

Brooklyn, NY 11228, New YorkUnited States

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana Martins said:
In Dyker Heights houses are covered in lights, blow-up Santa dolls, giant reindeer, tinsel and candy canes. Super spectacular! (Photo by IG @rtanphoto)

Mariana Martins said: In Dyker Heights houses are covered in lights, blow-up Santa dolls, giant reindeer, tinsel and candy canes. Super spectacular! (Photo by IG @rtanphoto)


Pier 17 Winterland

Pier 17 Winterland

Skating Rink

Skating Rink

New York, NY 10038
New York, United States

New York, NY 10038, New YorkUnited States

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana wants to try this place


Chelsea Market

Chelsea Market

Market

Market

75 9th Ave (btwn W 15th & W 16th St)
New York, United States

75 9th Ave (btwn W 15th & W 16th St), New YorkUnited States

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana wants to try this place

Mariana Martins said:
This exhibit is completely free to visit, and represents both Black History Month (February) and Women’s History Month (March). Incredible Brooklyn mixed media artist Voodo’Fe has brought his signature style and pop culture character renditions to these works in Chelsea Market, now through the end of March!

Mariana Martins said: This exhibit is completely free to visit, and represents both Black History Month (February) and Women’s History Month (March). Incredible Brooklyn mixed media artist Voodo’Fe has brought his signature style and pop culture character renditions to these works in Chelsea Market, now through the end of March!

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.