Giulia's profile picture
List curated by
Giulia Nota
Create your own list
Rome must-see

Rome must-see


Giulia's profile picture

List curated by
Giulia Nota

Rome must-see

Rome must-see

Giulia's places
9 Loved
0 wants to try
8 liked
0 disliked

Teatro di Marcello

Teatro di Marcello

Historic Site

Historic Site

Piazza Monte Savello 30
Rome, Italy

Piazza Monte Savello 30, RomeItaly

Giulia loves this place

Giulia loves this place


Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)

Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)

Monument / Landmark

Monument / Landmark

Via Sacra
Rome, Italy

Via Sacra, RomeItaly

Giulia likes this place

Giulia likes this place

Other grabbr said:
Throwbacks to #Italy 🇮🇹 #PhamTravelgram

Other grabbr said: Throwbacks to #Italy 🇮🇹 #PhamTravelgram


Palatine Hill

Palatine Hill

Scenic Lookout

Scenic Lookout

Rome Latium
Roma, Italy

Rome Latium, RomaItaly

Giulia loves this place

Giulia loves this place

Other grabbr said:
❤️

Other grabbr said: ❤️


Colosseum

Colosseum

Castle

Castle

Piazza del Colosseo (Via dei Fori Imperiali)
Rome, Italy

Piazza del Colosseo (Via dei Fori Imperiali), RomeItaly

Giulia loves this place

Giulia loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Must see!

Other grabbr said: Must see!


St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica Sancti Petri)

St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica Sancti Petri)

Church

Church

Piazza San Pietro
Vatican City, Vatican City

Piazza San Pietro, Vatican CityVatican City

Giulia loves this place

Giulia loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Would highly recommend visiting the Vatican! Such an incredible experience!

Other grabbr said: Would highly recommend visiting the Vatican! Such an incredible experience!


Via dei Fori Imperiali

Via dei Fori Imperiali

Road

Road

Via dei Fori Imperiali
Rome, Italy

Via dei Fori Imperiali, RomeItaly

Giulia loves this place

Giulia loves this place


Piazza Venezia

Piazza Venezia

Plaza

Plaza

Piazza Venezia
Rome, Italy

Piazza Venezia, RomeItaly

Giulia loves this place

Giulia loves this place

Other grabbr said:
✈️ Per ricordare #rome

Other grabbr said: ✈️ Per ricordare #rome


Saint Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)

Saint Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)

Plaza

Plaza

Piazza San Pietro
Vatican City, Vatican City

Piazza San Pietro, Vatican CityVatican City

Giulia likes this place

Giulia likes this place

Other grabbr said:
What am amazing experience to attend today's audience with the Pope. 😇

Other grabbr said: What am amazing experience to attend today's audience with the Pope. 😇


Sistine Chapel (Cappella Sixtina)

Sistine Chapel (Cappella Sixtina)

Church

Church

Viale Vaticano
Vatican City, Vatican City

Viale Vaticano, Vatican CityVatican City

Giulia likes this place

Giulia likes this place

Other grabbr said:
Known for Michelangelo's famous paintings, the Sistine Chapel houses two of the most emblematic works of the Renaissance: "The Last Judgment" and "The Creation of Adam". The construction is located in the Vatican City-State, the Pope's official residence where the conclave, the process of choosing the new Pope, takes place. The old #church has been turned into a #museum and attracts thousands of tourists every year. However, it is strictly forbidden to take photos or record videos inside the Chapel and visitors must remain silent. #vatican #sistinchapel #antiinsta

Other grabbr said: Known for Michelangelo's famous paintings, the Sistine Chapel houses two of the most emblematic works of the Renaissance: "The Last Judgment" and "The Creation of Adam". The construction is located in the Vatican City-State, the Pope's official residence where the conclave, the process of choosing the new Pope, takes place. The old #church has been turned into a #museum and attracts thousands of tourists every year. However, it is strictly forbidden to take photos or record videos inside the Chapel and visitors must remain silent. #vatican #sistinchapel #antiinsta


Piazza Navona

Piazza Navona

Plaza

Plaza

Piazza Navona
Rome, Italy

Piazza Navona, RomeItaly

Giulia likes this place

Giulia likes this place

Other grabbr said:
Throwbacks to #Italy 🇮🇹 #PhamTravelgram

Other grabbr said: Throwbacks to #Italy 🇮🇹 #PhamTravelgram

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.