Andreastyl's profile picture
List curated by
Andreastyl
Create your own list
New York ideas

New York ideas


Andreastyl's profile picture

List curated by
Andreastyl

New York ideas

New York ideas

Andreastyl's places
3 Loved
15 wants to try
0 liked
0 disliked

The Bagel Store

The Bagel Store

Bagel Shop

Bagel Shop

754 Metropolitan Ave (at Graham Ave)
New York, United States

754 Metropolitan Ave (at Graham Ave), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
permanently closed, never even got to try it:(

Other grabbr said: permanently closed, never even got to try it:(


Serendipity 3

Serendipity 3

Dessert Shop

Dessert Shop

225 E 60th St (btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)
New York, United States

225 E 60th St (btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Hmmmmm😋😋😋

Other grabbr said: Hmmmmm😋😋😋


Souvlaki GR

Souvlaki GR

Greek Restaurant

Greek Restaurant

116 Stanton St (btwn Essex & Ludlow St.)
New York, United States

116 Stanton St (btwn Essex & Ludlow St.), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
I have to I have to

Other grabbr said: I have to I have to


Rolf's German Restaurant

Rolf's German Restaurant

German Restaurant

German Restaurant

281 3rd Ave (at 22nd)
New York, United States

281 3rd Ave (at 22nd), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
A fun little restaurant. Expensive but it's a bucket list essential for a real nyc Christmas!

Other grabbr said: A fun little restaurant. Expensive but it's a bucket list essential for a real nyc Christmas!


Top of the Rock Observation Deck

Top of the Rock Observation Deck

Scenic Lookout

Scenic Lookout

30 Rockefeller Plz (btwn 5th & 6th Ave)
New York, United States

30 Rockefeller Plz (btwn 5th & 6th Ave), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl loves this place

Andreastyl loves this place

Other grabbr said:
Already done this

Other grabbr said: Already done this


SixtyFive

SixtyFive

Lounge

Lounge

30 Rockefeller Plz (49th Street)
New York, United States

30 Rockefeller Plz (49th Street), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Best views ever. Quite affordable for how luxurious it is.

Other grabbr said: Best views ever. Quite affordable for how luxurious it is.


New Museum

New Museum

Art Museum

Art Museum

235 Bowery (btwn Stanton & Rivington St.)
New York, United States

235 Bowery (btwn Stanton & Rivington St.), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
How expensive is this tho

Other grabbr said: How expensive is this tho


Pietro Nolita

Pietro Nolita

Italian Restaurant

Italian Restaurant

174 Elizabeth St (btw Kenmare & Spring)
New York, United States

174 Elizabeth St (btw Kenmare & Spring), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
It’s a bit overpriced but the interior is so cute. Also there’s not much selection so I’d say to definitely check their menu before you show up!

Other grabbr said: It’s a bit overpriced but the interior is so cute. Also there’s not much selection so I’d say to definitely check their menu before you show up!


Magic Hour

Magic Hour

Lounge

Lounge

485 Fashion Ave (36th Street)
New York, United States

485 Fashion Ave (36th Street), New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
WHAT: PINK HOLIDAY PLAYGROUND. Magic Hour has been transformed into a magical pink oasis with ceilings covered in hundreds of hot pink twinkle lights, oversized rotating mirror balls, human-size festive bears all anchored by the central carousel to create a one-of-a kind experience for the season. Specialty drinks  just for the season include a glittery snow globe cocktail and an oversized Disco Ball Red Sangria.📷 :@katherinealice for @fomofeed . WHO: Magic Hour (@magichourny)  485 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY . WHERE: 485 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY . WHEN: Daily from 4pm to late (brunch hours on the weekend). 21 plus only . FEED INSPIRATION: #magichourny . . . #FOMOfeed #NYC #NewYorkCity #nyc #popup #nycpopup #popupnyc #themoxy #moxynyc #rooftopbar #fomofeedholiday

Other grabbr said: WHAT: PINK HOLIDAY PLAYGROUND. Magic Hour has been transformed into a magical pink oasis with ceilings covered in hundreds of hot pink twinkle lights, oversized rotating mirror balls, human-size festive bears all anchored by the central carousel to create a one-of-a kind experience for the season. Specialty drinks  just for the season include a glittery snow globe cocktail and an oversized Disco Ball Red Sangria.📷 :@katherinealice for @fomofeed . WHO: Magic Hour (@magichourny)  485 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY . WHERE: 485 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY . WHEN: Daily from 4pm to late (brunch hours on the weekend). 21 plus only . FEED INSPIRATION: #magichourny . . . #FOMOfeed #NYC #NewYorkCity #nyc #popup #nycpopup #popupnyc #themoxy #moxynyc #rooftopbar #fomofeedholiday


Candytopia

Candytopia

Theme Park

Theme Park

145 W 32nd St
New York, United States

145 W 32nd St, New YorkUnited States

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Andreastyl wants to try this place

Other grabbr said:
Send this comment for test

Other grabbr said: Send this comment for test

Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
Grabbd company logo
This list was created using Grabbd.
Grabbd helps you discover new places that your friends have visited, bookmark the ones you like and create lists that you can share with friends.